Sunday, January 24, 2010

Adventures in Landlording




My political ranting on the blog of late is due to a combo of my boring new life here in NC and our ridiculous leaders but finally, I have some good blog fodder from my new tenants.

So my phone rang with the dreaded caller ID of my new condo tenants today. They moved in on the 15th. Today is the 24th. I made it 9 days.

He called to tell me he shower wasn’t working.

Water was coming out of the sink. Hmm, so there is water coming into the condo – that’s good sign.

I Think to myself "HOW DO YOU BREAK A SHOWER IN 9 FRIGGIN DAYS?"

He tells me the dial to turn on the shower is at 6 o clock.

Hmm, well that’s great and all but you do realize you have to pull the dial OUT to turn on the shower right?

Tenant " "

I hear rushing water coming through the phone.

Has he not taken a shower in 9 days?

Ok, send the rent check…byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment